Plurium provides a wide variety of Dell Networking hardware switches. Plurium offers pre-owned and new equipment at rates 50-90% below list price.
At Plurium, our goal is to deliver affordable, high quality, comprehensive solutions for our customers. All hardware is equipped with the necessary accessories to be “plug-and-play ready.” Pre-owned equipment is tested by an experienced engineer and comes with a one-year advanced replacement warranty for end-users. Affordable extended warranty and maintenance options are available.
– Z series: Datacenter distributed core switches: 3 models, the original Z9000, 2 RU high with 32 x 40 Gbit/s QSFP+ Ethernet ports and its follow-up Z9500, 3RU high with up to 132 x 40Gb QSFP+ slots. and the Z9100 including 100 Gb interfaces.
– C series: Chassis based campus access/core switches: 2 original models, C150 (9RU) and C300 (13RU) for 1 and 10 Gbit/s and the new C9010 system supporting external port-extenders, where specific N-series models can be (re)used as chassis managed port extender.
– E series: Virtualized core chassis based switches. campus, office or datacenter aggregation/core switches: 3 models for 1 and 10 Gbit/s aggregation
– S series: Fixed form-factor datacenter switches for 1, 10 and 40Gbit/s ethernet
– X series: simple web-managed layer2 or l2+ campus switches based on Marvell networks chipset.
– W series: existing PowerConnect Wireless range which are OEM-versions of the Aruba Networks portfolio
– M series: MXL and MIO modules running DNOS9.x and the existing PowerConnect M blade switches for the Dell M1000e chassis system including smaller versions of the MIOA/MXL switches for the FX2 mini chassis.
– N series: Campus access and aggregation switches with models for PoE+ offering 10Gb or 40Gb uplinks to core. N-series switches run DNOS6.x on a Linux kernel.