Plurium provides a wide variety of Extreme Networking hardware switches. Plurium offers pre-owned and new equipment at rates 50-90% below list price.
At Plurium, our goal is to deliver affordable, high quality, comprehensive solutions for our customers. All hardware is equipped with the necessary accessories to be “plug-and-play ready.” Pre-owned equipment is tested by an experienced engineer and comes with a one-year advanced replacement warranty for end-users. Affordable extended warranty and maintenance options are available.
- S-Series: A versatile family of terabit-class modular switch routers for edge-to-core and data center
- K-Series: A cost-effective, modular, flow-based switch with premium features for enterprise campus edge-to-small core
- 8000 Series: The 8000 Series fits well at the edge of the most demanding enterprises switching Voice-over-IP (VoIP), video, wireless, and data traffic.
- X770: 40 GbE purpose-built top-of-rack switches designed to support 10 Gigabit Ethernet-enabled servers and emerging 40 Gigabit Ethernet-enabled servers in enterprise and cloud data centers.
- X670-G2: 10GbE High-density, low-latency, versatile, and cost-effective 10 Gigabit Ethernet Top of Rack switches
- X670 / X670V / X670V-48T: High-density Layer 2/3 switching with low latency cut-through switching
- X620: Intelligent 10 Gigabit Edge ethernet switch with ExtremeXOS modular operating system
- X480: Highly scalable and versatile Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet switches to help optimize application performance.
- X460-G2: Scalable, versatile intelligent edge switching and routing with exceptional port density and high-performance stacking capabilities.
- X460: Scalable, advanced aggregation and edge switch with the revolutionary modular operating system, ExtremeXOS
- X450-G2: Intelligent, cost-effective edge switching, and routing
- X440-G2: Scalable cost-effective edge switching with simultaneous stacking and 10Gb Ethernet uplinks
- X440: Intelligent, cost-effective edge switching
7100-Series: High-density, high-performance 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet switches optimized for high-bandwidth Top of Rack and edge applications
- X430: Cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet standalone switches that provide essential network edge/access connectivity solutions for branch offices, enterprise edge and small and medium businesses.
- E4G-200: The highly scalable Extreme Networks E4G-200 cell site router is a new carrier-grade Ethernet platform designed to enable true 4G mobile backhaul networks.
- E4G-400: This highly scalable cell site aggregation router allows mobile operators to manage and aggregate TDM and Ethernet services and their associated protocols onto a single, economical and efficient Ethernet mobile backhaul network.