Plurium provides a wide variety of HP Networking hardware including switches, network security, wireless LAN, routers, and transceivers. Plurium offers pre-owned and new equipment at rates 50-90% below list price.
At Plurium, our goal is to deliver affordable, high quality, comprehensive solutions for our customers. All hardware is equipped with the necessary accessories to be “plug-and-play ready.” Pre-owned equipment is tested by an experienced engineer and comes with a one-year advanced replacement warranty for end-users. Affordable extended warranty and maintenance options are available.
- Switches: Plurium provides a variety of HP’s networking switch series for various locations and configurations: data center core, data center access, HP BladeSystem blade switch, campus LAN core/distribution, and campus/branch LAN access.
- Network security: HP security modules and appliances including intrusion prevention systems, traditional firewalls, centralized module and appliance management, centralized network access management, and centralized threat management.
- Wireless LAN (WLAN): Plurium offers several of HP’s series of unified wired-WLAN enterprise switches, 802.11ac and 802.11n enterprise access points, Unified Wired-WLAN Modules and stand-alone Wireless Controller series, WLAN client bridges, Unified Wall jacks, wireless adaptors, WLAN security, and an RF planning tool.
- Routers: HP routers include series of products for branch locations (fixed port, modular, and virtual), campus (modular), and data center (modular).
- Transceivers: Transceivers include series for SFP 1G/100M, SFP+ 10G, X2 10G, XFP 10G, and GBIC. Cables include CAT 5e, CX4, direct attach copper, and fiber optic.